Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Ali Mazhar

Friday's Fabulous Flyer


Ali Mazhar

"I was born in Karachi, a port city in Pakistan. My city was close to an air force base and I guess my parents noted that I liked the airplanes so they nurtured my passion. By the time I was entering college, the best way to enter aviation was through joining the military. I did try but never made it. 


The second best thing I knew was drawing and I picked up architecture as a major. But the love of aviation never dies....it runs in your veins. It makes you dream and also makes you sleepless. 2003 I decided that I must pursue aviation. The same year I moved to Florida and did my MS in Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle and subsequently worked in various different roles within the industry. 



In 2010 I went back to ERAU again and got my MBA and MS in Aviation Finance.At the same time I started flying and currently have almost 300 hours. Only I know how badly I want to get into the right seat. I don't know when, but I know I will not be at peace until I have done so . ( that's why I want to build a case against the ATP rule )



As for my aviation art, I have never done it professionally, but I have produced art work for some private collectors as well some fighter squadrons in Pakistan Air Force. I always look for a personality in an aircraft and see how I can bring that out in my sketches. 


I am a supporter for women in aviation. The very first portrait that I did was of Capt. Nicole Malachowski - the first female Thunderbird pilot. I would like to do a series of women aviators someday highlighting their contribution in modern day commercial aviation. I am currently work for American Airlines as a Senior Analyst in Information Technology -Finance group." 



Inspiration never ends when a pilot is dreaming to fly. I will do my best to help Ali reach his dreams and support re-regulation with the arbitrary 1500-hour rule. 

Hours don't make a pilot, ability and aptitude do. 

Ali Thank you for Sharing your Story!
And your Artwork is 
absolutely amazing! 


Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene 

2 comments:

  1. I ESPECIALLY like the last drawing; the ILLUSION of
    bright light against the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan, No kidding! Ali is an amazing artist. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!