Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Impressive Aviation Photos

Today is The History of Tomorrow

Thank you Andrea, and the Northwest Ninety-Nines
for these great photos!





Flight For Control Trivia:

What significant event occurred today, October 4th, 


Life is a Journey...

Enjoy!

XO Karlene

6 comments:

  1. Nice photos.....they make me wanna FLY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots! Thanks for sharing! After having witnessed a space shuttle launch, Discovery lifting off from Titusville, FL, I have become a lot more interested in the space shuttle program. (sad now that it is over) I think a visit to Intrepid Sea, Air and Space museum is a must for November, don't you think? They now have the space shuttle Enterprise on display too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should definitely put that on our to-do list! So sad the program is shut down for sure. :(

      Delete
  3. I love these photos, Karlene. LAX at its best! I really want to go back to LAX, however, I have a feeling my next west coast visit will be Seattle and Vancouver. I am due for another 777 ride. And no better way than with Cathay on the -300ER. I want to say that October 4th was Bill and Kat's anniversary and/or the date he safely water landed the 757. One of those moments where I should flat out know the answer but I am shamefully guessing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Good guess! It was one of those. ;) Yes... Seattle visit for sure!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!