Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flying Into the Future!

Aviation excitement in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday September 17th!


It's Family Day
and
You're Invited!


Skagit Airport Support Association, SASA, at KBVS Burlington Washington is inviting you to a day of aviation fun, games, and adventure.

Airplane Rides!

Ground School Lessons!

Seattle Museum of Flight Flying Gizmo Show!


Games, Music, Remote Controlled Planes and Much More!

Don't miss the
Whidbey NAS, Search and Rescue Demonstration too!


I'm told the Search and Rescue Demonstration will begin around high noon. A definite must see during this day of awesome.

Enjoy the Journey!

XOX Karlene

8 comments:

  1. OMG, if I lived close, I'd take my family there in a heartbeat. We live not too far from Edwards Air Force Base, and they have open house once a year, which is AWESOME! But it's also crazy crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic opportunity for aviation enthusiasts! I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does, and the fourth event on the same day for me. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those crowds do get crazy sometimes. I know how much the kids love these events. And...the big kids too! Thank you so much for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you could be there too. I know we'd sell a ton of books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karlene considering there was no demo but a lotta parents & kids and education sessions... you sure would. Many thanks for the promo :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josef, you are so welcome!!! Parents and kids are a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!