Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Olivia Fowler: Why I want to fly

Soaring above the clouds so free am I
I climb higher to try to reach the sun
I am so free flying up in the sky

Flying forever, I have so much fun


Fly over the land, fly over the sea

I fly to the cloud-filled land that I love

Ill never be captured, Ill always be free
To gaze down at trees and towns from above

In my little plane, with it’s big, strong wings

I fly all night long, and into day

For I am the queen, the queen of all things

I never could live any other way


I soar up above, way up in the sky

Oh, How terribly much I love to fly



Olivia was one of our why "I want to fly" essay/poem contestants, and her feelings of flight soar across the page. "I am so free." Those were my exact feelings when I first took to the sky.

Keep your passion alive Olivia. Follow your dreams and there is nothing you can't do. A beautiful poem and I'm honored to share it.

Enjoy the Journey!

~ Karlene

2 comments:

  1. What a great feeling, to soar and be free! Worth pursuing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Linda. Yes... so true... soar and be free.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!